2 de setembro de 2004

Dianne Reeves, quem mais?

B000005H9G.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A divina Dianne Reeves no seu melhor...

Vale a pena ouvir esta canção.

AIN'T NOBODY'S BUSINESS IF I DO
Porter Grainger / Everett Robbins

There ain't nothing I can do
Nothing I can say
That folks don't criticize me

But I'm gonna do
Just as I want to anyway
And I don't care if they despize me

If I should take a notion
To jump into the ocean
Ain't nobody's business if I do

If I go to church on Sunday
And I stay out sinning all night Monday
Ain't nobody's business if I do

(Well, well, well)

See, if I dislike my lover
And then I trade him in for another (oh well, well)
Ain't nobody's business if I do

I'd rather my man quit me
Then for him to even and think about how he might even try and hit me
No, no, no
Ain't nobody's business if I do
If I do

Gonna do what I wanna do
When I wanna do it (hmm)
How I wanna do it
Specially like I like to do it

Gonna sing, gonna have my fun
Oh I'm gonna be good sometimes, sometimes mean to someone
Oh, ain't nobody's business, oh no
Cause this is my life


Site Meter Powered by Blogger